On Friday January 22 2021, StaFi rFIS and 2-way routing bridge (rBridge) products were officially launched. This was revealed via a tweet on the official handle @StaFi_Protocol, that it had officially taken cover of these products after completing the community testing and PeckShield security audit.
This means that from January 22 to January 30, 2021, all stakers who will participate in FIS staking by using the rFIS and 2-way rBridge products would have the chance to receive the StakingDrop.
StaFi, the first DeFi protocol unlocking liquidity of staked assets says this campaign is a simple incitement activity in the initial stages of rFIS and and 2-way rBridge products and were made all in a bid to motivate FIS holders to participate in StaFi products.
They will launch a StakingDrop incentive campaign for the rFIS and 2-way rBridge products with plans being put in place in the near future to launch a much bigger yield farming program of rFIS/FIS trading pair to create more liquidity for rFIS Token on DEX.
This is a great milestone of StaFi as it will start rToken journey to DeFi. There are several reasons why stakers should participate in FIS
Staking as rFIS and 2-way rBridge could bring the following benefits for FIS holders:
1) Holders of rFIS will obtain an expected annualized 15% to 20% reward of FIS staking.
2) Barriers to stake FIS will become much lower. The staker does not need to learn the rules of NPoS nomination and how to maximize the best staking rewards any more. Now stakers can easily stake FIS through a few simple steps of rFIS and 2-way rBridge products, which will help stakers to maximize the best rewards automatically.
3) Enjoyment of great liquidity without the need to unbond staked FIS. rFIS can be traded on Ethereum DEX or lending protocols once you get rFIS. At present, there has been a set up of rFIS/ETH trading pair in Uniswap.
4) rFIS and rBridge has passed the security audit conducted by top blockchain security team PeckShield.
There are also simple campaign rules for StakingDrop for stakers:
1) From January 22 to January 30, 2021, stakers who stake FIS by using StaFi rFIS and rBridge products will be given the opportunity to receive the FIS tokens StakingDrop. These numbers of StakingDrop tokens will be calculated based on the number of staked FIS multiplied by 1%.
If the number of staked FIS is 1000,
Then the number of StakingDrop will be 1000*1%=10
It should be noted that there are no lock-up period.
2) It is important to remind stakers to keep their FIS staked. This meaning that they should not unbond before the officially snapshot time: 12:00 (UTC+8) on January 30, 2021. There will be a snapshot of staker funds on the snapshot time in rFIS staking contract pool and this snapshot will be used to calculate the stakingdrop rewards;
3) The native token FIS will be dropped directly into the stakers address；
4) The StakingDrop reward will be sent before 12:00 (UTC+8) on February 4, 2021.
StaFi Protocol Ecosystem
Telegram Chat: https://t.me/stafi_protocol
Telegram Announcements: https://t.me/stafi_ann